Banorte (Banco Mercantil del Norte) is Mexico’s third largest banking institution in deposit size and fourth largest in credit. Banorte has nearly 13 million customers in the banking sector, 27 thousand employees working in 1,184 branches, 7,135 ATMs and 6,853 customer contact points through...
How was this solved?
- Specialized technical support that provided assistance in the development of the questionnaires and offered suggestions regarding appropriate competencies and measurement strategies for climate assessment.
- Possibility of designing questionnaires tailored to the client’s needs - Total anonymity in responses—employees had a username and password for their personal use, which allowed them to express their problems and opinions freely.
- A platform that was easy to use and manage.
- Results obtained quickly so as to take action before the end of the evaluation.
At the end of the process, Acsendo made the final climate assessment report available to Optima with the following results:
- Accurate diagnosis, based on objective and easily accessible tools, which favored human capital management within the organization.
Optima Consulting utilizó Acsendo Engagement para implementar una evaluación de clima laboral que permitió detectar problemas específicos para crear una estrategia y mejorar el clima dentro de la organización.