Acsendo is a startup founded in 2008 with the aim of creating a technology solution for automating and improving human resources processes.
We are your strategic allies in human resources management.
At Acsendo, we believe that human resources is the competitive advantage that guarantees organizations the ability to adapt and learn.
That’s why we support directors, leaders, managers and CEOs in maximizing the skills of their staff to enhance economic growth.
More than an HR software solution that saves time and automates processes, we are a strategic ally that helps align everyone in the company towards the same goal.
Our track record has been acknowledged as a successful experience by several organizations and events.
Comenzamos ofreciendo nuestro producto puerta a puerta
Innpulsa award winners
Masschallenge Bootcamp program winners among 10 Colombian companies
First deals closed abroad
We opened an office in Portugal, received investment from VC Velum, entered the ENDEAVOR Marrakech entrepreneurship program and won at SWITCH Mexico.
We opened offices in Mexico and Chile, won at Team Startup Colombia and received investment from VC Veronorte.
We opened an office in Chile and began a process of plant growth.
Acsendo adopts the OKR method
We make our first sales in Nicaragua and Venezuela
We develop and make people fall in love with us in order to have more productive organizations.
Our organizational culture is based on the following principles:
1. We are proud of our Product, we recognize its limits and benefits, and we are committed to making it the best in the market.
2. We feel comfortable saying no and renegotiate our agreements in order to deliver what we promise.
3. We are not satisfied with what we already know—we want to be constantly learning, and we are masters of our career and development plan.
4. We make decisions based on market data and trends.
5. We are known for giving and receiving feedback in order to identify our mistakes in time and make decisions in favor of Acsendo.
6. We are all aligned towards exceeding our OKRs—we do not work in silos.